I thought he was going to be the hardest to draw but he actually wasn’t!
"Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to mess with fairies?"
I need to get to bed, so have some last-minute updating
Fuckin art class, got me all up and paying more attention to shadows and light sources
Anyway, here’s a robot i drew up and that is a christmas gift bow on her head
sighs i can already tell this is gonna be a long year
but on the bright side, i’m keeping up with my math class and am well on my way to learning Spanish
I swear this started out as Gamzee without face makeup.
I think lady Gamzee sometimes forgets to put a bra on before she goes out and lady Karkat yells at her for it.
Also, I think lady Equius wonders how long Gamzee’s hair would be if she brushed it out and straightened it.
Some SolKat I drew for Prince-Sollux a while back.
Sketch dump! Pretty much what I’ve been up to this summer, heh.
I’ll upload some more stuff in just a sec.
1) Just some dude I drew up.
2) Ro’Nell and Baby Lips. I forget what song I was listening to when I was drawing Ro’Nell, tho.
3) Another guy I drew.
4) A lady I drew. Unfinished. I was actually practicing lineless art??? It’s hard, man.
6) Baby Lips and Ro’Nell. Their foreheads are supposed to be touching, but they don’t look like they are, but just trust me on this.
7) Same guy from #3
8) Kind of like Concept art for Death. My idea is that she was the last human on earth to die, and since she didn’t have even the chance to be properly buried, she was given the position of Death as a kind of consolation prize.
9) GL/Flash from the Justice League cartoon. Shh, don’t tell my sister.
10) Haha, Sollux and Karkat. Yeah.