"Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to mess with fairies?"
I need to get to bed, so have some last-minute updating
Fuckin art class, got me all up and paying more attention to shadows and light sources
Anyway, here’s a robot i drew up and that is a christmas gift bow on her head
sighs i can already tell this is gonna be a long year
but on the bright side, i’m keeping up with my math class and am well on my way to learning Spanish
I swear this started out as Gamzee without face makeup.
I think lady Gamzee sometimes forgets to put a bra on before she goes out and lady Karkat yells at her for it.
Also, I think lady Equius wonders how long Gamzee’s hair would be if she brushed it out and straightened it.
Some SolKat I drew for Prince-Sollux a while back.
Sketch dump! Pretty much what I’ve been up to this summer, heh.
I’ll upload some more stuff in just a sec.
1) Just some dude I drew up.
2) Ro’Nell and Baby Lips. I forget what song I was listening to when I was drawing Ro’Nell, tho.
3) Another guy I drew.
4) A lady I drew. Unfinished. I was actually practicing lineless art??? It’s hard, man.
6) Baby Lips and Ro’Nell. Their foreheads are supposed to be touching, but they don’t look like they are, but just trust me on this.
7) Same guy from #3
8) Kind of like Concept art for Death. My idea is that she was the last human on earth to die, and since she didn’t have even the chance to be properly buried, she was given the position of Death as a kind of consolation prize.
9) GL/Flash from the Justice League cartoon. Shh, don’t tell my sister.
10) Haha, Sollux and Karkat. Yeah.
I was just re-reading all the b-day letters and had the sudden urge to make a
Kids’ Handwriting Appreciation Post
Let’s take a moment to look at the rather adorable handwriting of young teens and appreciate
- how John has an almost proper and orderly way to print if his writing didn’t tend to be all over the place (and John’s undeniable artistical talent).
- that Dave is
too cooltoo lazy for i-dots and to write round letters so he ends up with this horribly scrawly way of writing, how he does his best to make a b-day letter so very casual and that he has the raddest letter paper.
- Rose’s perfect, neat and proper everything, complete with purple squiddles.
- how Jade manages to make every single letter look curly, uses circles as i-dots and seven exclamation marks plus one smiley to convey her excitement.
- Jake’s straight, large letters and that his “t”s just can’t be confined to a certain height.
- Dirk’s small, rounded writing (opposed to Dave’s angular writing) and how tries hard to write all neatly in a line, but apparently can’t keep that up for long.
Bottom line is: Handwriting is hard and kids/teens struggling with it are adorable. (As is Rose being the only one good at it, just because she actually cares and fills whole journals with proper, pretty writing).
Ahh I just reblogged this but I was looking through it again to read the letters, and I just noticed that Rose and Jade and matching stationary.